From: "Stasinos Konstantopoulos" <konstant@iit.demokritos.gr>
<konstant@iit.demokritos.gr>To: "Public GLD WG"
<public-gld-wg@w3.org><public-gld-wg@w3.org>,
"GLD Chairs" <team-gld-chairs@w3.org>
 <team-gld-chairs@w3.org>Cc: "Hadley Beeman" <hadley@linkedgov.org>
<hadley@linkedgov.org>Sent: Friday, 25 October, 2013 8:52:36 AM
Subject: Re: Today's transition resolution: DCAT to Candidate Rec
+1
On 25 October 2013 09:38, Biplav Srivastava
<sbiplav@in.ibm.com><sbiplav@in.ibm.com>wrote:
+1
Regards,
--Biplav
From: Chris Beer <chris@codex.net.au>
<chris@codex.net.au> To: Public GLD WG
<public-gld-wg@w3.org><public-gld-wg@w3.org>,
Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
<hadley@linkedgov.org> Cc: GLD Chairs <team-gld-chairs@w3.org>
<team-gld-chairs@w3.org> Date: 25/10/2013 06:02 AM
+1
Chris Beer
Australia
---- Hadley Beeman wrote ----
Hi all,
In today's meeting, we voted to transition DCAT to Candidate Rec. [1]
Because the transition vote wasn't on the agenda for today's meeting to
give you advance warning of the vote, we wanted to check with those of you
who didn't attend.
IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS, could you please respond to the group and tell us
if you support the resolution, below? (A reply saying "+1" would be
sufficient.)
RESOLUTION: Advance DCAT to Candidate Recommendation, with the exit
criteria of each term in the dcat namespace being properly used by two or
more data sources. [1]
Thanks in advance for your help on this!
Cheers,
Hadley
Hadley Beeman
Co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group
[1] http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/gld/2013-10-24#resolution_1