Re: Best Practices editors: to-do list & timelines - For tomorrow's meeting

Great, thanks!  We're all ready to review it then, when you send it over later today.  (Adding in those missing links to the glossary are editorial, and shouldn't get in the way of us reading it.)

We discussed in today's meeting that we'll get comments back to you (and the mailing list) between now and the 5th of December.

Cheers,

   Hadley

Hadley Beeman
Co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group