DCAT implementation reports updated

From: Fadi Maali <fadi.maali@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 11:49:23 +0000
To: Public GLD WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Hello,

I've update the DCAT implementation page using the same layout Dave used for Org.
All in all, terms usage look Okay. dcat:byteSize is the only term that is used only once. It deprecated predecessors (dcat:bytes and dcat:size) are used.

Let me please know if you are aware of an implementation that is not on this page.

Best regards,
Fadi Maali
Fadi Maali
PhD student @ Insight Galway (formerly DERI)
Irish Research Council Embark Scholarship holder
http://www.deri.ie/users/fadi-maali