Re: Best Practices editors: to-do list & timelines - For tomorrow's meeting

From: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:37:20 +0000
Cc: Public GLD WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>, GLD Chairs <team-gld-chairs@w3.org>
To: Boris Marcelo Villazon Terrazas <boris.villazon.terrazas@gmail.com>, Bernadette Hyland <bhyland@3roundstones.com>, Ghislain Atemezing <Auguste.Atemezing@eurecom.fr>
Hello Best Practices editors extraordinaires…

I'm just checking in.  In last week's meeting, I think we agreed:

	1.  Editors revise and draft until 28 November.

	2.  One week for working group comments and discussion (until 5 December)

	3.  One week for the editors to revise the document, respond to feedback, and return new draft to the working group for final review (5-12 December)

	4.  The working group resolves to publish: 12 December  [1]

I just want to make sure this is still looking good to you.  Are you okay to circulate a draft to the group tomorrow?  Is there anything we can do to help on that?

Hope you're all well!

Cheers,

   Hadley

Hadley Beeman
Co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group

[1]  http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/gld/2013-11-21