Data Cube update

From: Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 09:28:49 +0000
To: Government Linked Data Working Group <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
I have drafted the PR transition documentation for Data Cube [1], let me
know of any problems.

There are currently at least 3 outstanding promises of additional
implementation reports, most of which won't be in until the last minute
- Dec 4th currently promised :)

I'll update the implementation tracker page and the PR transition
documentation as/when these reports arrive. This won't change the report
significantly, unless a bug is discovered!

Dave

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Data_Cube_PR_transition