Re: Changes allowed at CR - diagrams?

Hi Joćo Paulo,

I don't feel strongly either way.

Data Cube is complicated by the existence of some property hierarchies
which I'm not sure how they would work in the UML.

My personal feeling is that the Data Cube diagram is good enough to be
suggestive, we've had no feedback on it, so I'm inclined to leave it as is.

However, if the working group would prefer uniformity of graphical style
(which has some merit), and if you think it is possible to redo the Data
Cube diagram without it being too complex (or too much work for you),
then I'd be happy to switch to another version.

Cheers,
Dave