ORG update

From: Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:58:19 +0000
To: Government Linked Data Working Group <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
We've had one more implementation report on ORG. I'm not aware of any
others that are expected at this stage (unless Ghislain, are you working
on one?).

The current status is at [1].

This looks pretty good though does leave us with 5 terms that only have
one actual implementation - though each has at least one other "relevant
to future work" votes from outside the WG.

I have drafted the PR transition request on the Wiki [2] with some
discussion of this status.

I've updated the Editor's Draft to include the namespace and link to the
vocabulary in the Abstract and to change to Joćo Paulo's diagram. Static
draft PR version and diff is linked from the PR transition page.

Questions (especially for W3C folk):

(1) Is the argument in the draft transition request page about going
ahead with the 5 "low usage terms" still present likely to fly?

(2) I don't understand the section of the PR transition template about
cutting and pasting the STOD section. Is that from the CR or PR document
and what's the point of cut/pasting that?

(3) We use Turtle for the examples and thus reference Turtle, which is
at CR. I've made that reference non-normative. Is this sufficient to
avoid being entangled with waiting for Turtle to transition as well?

Dave

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/ORG_Implementations
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/ORG_PR_transition