Fwd: WHOI DCAT Implementation Statement (DRAFT)

From: John Erickson <erickj4@rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 09:04:44 -0500
To: "public-gld-wg@w3.org" <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Hi GLD!

At Fadi's suggestion I am forwarding this to the list. It is a
description of WHOI's implementation of DCAT, providing detail of
properties used but not providing sample data.

I believe this is MORE than an "intent-to-implement" statement,
because describes how they ARE implementing it, but Fadi suggested I
ask for actual examples. This would arguably make the statement
stronger. I will ask WHOI (but I think this is asking a bit much...)

John