Re: Changes allowed at CR - diagrams?

We should remind the colleagues that the diagram is non-normative. So, we could say it does not alter the content of the recommendation itself.

I believe the diagram has good value to improve the understandability of the work, so this is why I hope it can be incorporated in the text, as it should help the recommendation to have higher impact,

Regards,

João Paulo