Re: Changes allowed at CR - diagrams?

From: João Paulo Almeida <jpandradealmeida@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 08:27:01 -0200
Cc: Government Linked Data Working Group <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
To: Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com>
We should remind the colleagues that the diagram is non-normative. So, we could say it does not alter the content of the recommendation itself.

I believe the diagram has good value to improve the understandability of the work, so this is why I hope it can be incorporated in the text, as it should help the recommendation to have higher impact,

Regards,

João Paulo