Re: Best Practices editors: to-do list & timelines - For tomorrow's meeting

Hi Boris,

I'm holding off doing a review until the editor's say it is stable and
ready for that. However ...

I see the Procurement section is still in there.

To repeat my previous emails and telecon comments on this subject, -1 to
inclusion of that in the Best Practice document.

Dave