Re: Link to RDF vocabulary for QB

On 20/11/13 20:40, Phil Archer wrote:
> Ooh, good catch, yes, thanks Tim.
>
> We normally do this (see http://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-regorg/ for example)
>
> We'll do this on the next step.
>
> @Dave, @Fadi please note (it normally goes just about the copyright line).

Interesting, not seen that before.

I would rather have the namespace link earlier on than it currently is
and have that be dereferenceable. Having the first link to the
vocabulary not be to the namespace but to format-specific URLs strikes
me as a recipe for problems.

Does the vocabulary really count as non-normative?

The phasing "also available as" seems odd too.

Is it OK if I use the PROV-O approach. That strikes me as preferable.

Dave