Re: W3C GLD WG Thur 07-Nov-2013 Meeting Agenda

From: Ghislain Atemezing <auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 09:39:54 +0100
Cc: Public GLD WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>, GLD Chairs <team-gld-chairs@w3.org>
To: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Hi Hadley, all
[[ Just to give you some updates regarding the  BP document ]]

> Best practices - Boris, Ghislain & Bernadette
> Text to review for 10 Nov.
> Current issues? Progress on the URI and SKOS section?
We have added the following since our last meeting:
#1: Linked Open Data Lifecyle section : Added a small description of the process. TODO: add the reference of each process.
A new section #4: SKOS providing basic good practices and a small basic example of a situation where using SKOS could be benefit. TODO: Please, if someone has more material here, we will be glad to add it.
Section URI Design Principles: We have removed some text.
I think we can be ready to have a text to review by the end of this week, since we need to polish all the document and add *all* the references present in the document.

See here https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/bp/index.html for the current version.

Please, as usual, don't wait to give feedback if you see some important issues not address in the document.

Cheers,

Ghislain