Re: updated respec

On 01/11/13 19:10, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> Before handing dcat to webreq, I updated its usage of respec.  It's
> simpler now, with a nice shared bibliography.   Other editors should
> probably do the same, soonish.

I've attempted this but am running into problems.

At least some of them seem to be due to case folding. In Data Cube all
the uses of defined vocabulary terms are given by linkless <a> elements
which match up to <dfn> elements in the vocabulary. In the old respec
this worked fine. In the new respec the element names are folded to
lower case which leads to collisions in the 6 cases where we have terms
that only differ by case.

Do you know of a way round this?

Can't see anything about it in the documentation and given my
experiences trying to get help last time thought I'd ask here first ...

Dave