Re: updated respec

Hi Sandro,

On 01/11/13 19:10, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> Before handing dcat to webreq, I updated its usage of respec.  It's
> simpler now, with a nice shared bibliography. #

For the bibliography I've been using ../respec/gld-bib.js which I
thought was the shared bibliography.  Where is the new one?  I can't see
how is configured.

>  Other editors should  probably do the same, soonish.

OK.

Does this fix the various respec pubrules errors?

Is there any documentation on all this?

I can see the respec-config is now inline instead of included from a
file, is that now the recommendation?

What else needs to change?

> (Dave Reynolds, note the otherlinks hack I used for Contributor.)

Ah thanks, wish I had known about that earlier!

Dave