Re: Final Linked Data Glossary (was Re: def'n of resource?)

Agree John.

If you care to review/provide feedback for the "specifying an appropriate license" section of the Best Practices deliverable, I'd personally be very grateful.[1]

FTR, can we use the TLA "LED" for Linked Enterprise Data ;-)

Cheers,
Bernadette Hyland

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/bp/index.html#specifying-an-appropriate-license