Re: [QB-UCR] Review comments

I too have been looking at the document today in an effort to have
something to say this afternoon. Dave has gone into a lot of detail here
and he knows the vocabulary/domain well. My comments as more or less an
outsider are that:

- it appears to be very UK focussed;
- it's out of date;
- it needs tidying up by a native speaker (this is emphatically not a
criticism, just a reality that writing a formal document in any language
is hard, doing it in a second language is impossible).

Given:

1. the extensive and detailed comments that Dave has made, and my
relatively superficial look at the doc;
2. the approval of QB to go to CR and the evidence that we'll be
gathering for it to exit CR;
3. the amount of work required in the available time...

... is the amount of effort required to publish this justified? That's
mostly a question for Benedikt and Richard but something we should
probably consider on the call shortly.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer