Fwd: Data Cube ready to go

Hi all,

I'm just circulating this so a) you all know that we're ready to transition Data Cube to CR (yeay!) and b) we have a record on the working group mailing list that Dave said it's time.

Congratulations, Richard and Dave!  Thanks for all your hard work to get us here.

Cheers,

   Hadley

Hadley Beeman
Co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group

Begin forwarded message: