Re: RDF-JSON glossary definition

Hi Bernadette,

On 09/05/13 16:40, Bernadette Hyland wrote:
> Hi Dave,
> Thanks for your suggested revisions.  Please confirm
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/glossary/index.html#rdf-json
> is acceptable.

I would accept that, but may I suggest a slight rephrase ...

It currently could be read as if we were saying that RFC4627 defines RDF
JSON (rather than just JSON), and is a W3C spec.

Suggested rephrase:

"""
A name for one of the early proposals for how to serialized RDF
[RDF-CONCEPTS] in JSON [RFC4627]. RDF-JSON is still widely used.
Originally proposed as a Talis Platform API Output Type. See also JSON-LD.
"""

Dave