ADMS progress

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 13:23:27 +0100
To: Public GLD WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>, GLD Chairs <team-gld-chairs@w3.org>
Following the updates I made to ADMS recently, it was reviewed by Nikos
Loutas of PwC who effectively speaks for the primary existing
implementation of ADMS (indeed the only implementation I'm aware of).
I've taken his comments on board and taken action that I believe is most
appropriate [1]. That done I believe ADMS is done except for one issue
which is the possible inclusion of dcat:contactPoint.

If the WG resolves to include dcat:contactPoint then that's what ADMS
should use (ADMS is a profile of DCAT, not the other way round).

If the WG does not so resolve then adms:contactPoint should stay.

Any and all comments welcome of course. Current editor's draft is at
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/adms/index.html

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg/2013May/0046.html

--

Phil Archer