Re: BP - Pending Actions

Hi Boris,
Let's wait to close action items during our telecon.

I'm going to add items to tracker (later today) based on a detailed review & edit of the BP document.  I refocused the document removing things that were lists of questions and good ideas we had a year ago but went no further.  Acknowledgements are handled per other rec track docs I looked at (PROV).  I'm still going through the list of edits/changes/feedback people gave us.

I have a fair amount of work left to do but at least the format is cleaner & it is completely swapped back in for Thursday's telecon.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Bernadette