Re: Resolving ISSUE-14, dcat:permanentIdentifier

I can only apologise for skim reading mail. Now with more care... I am v
happy NOT to have dcat:permanentIdentifier - philosophically it feels
icky. So - do nothing gets my vote. I was trying to express that if others
have strong use cases for the property then I wouldn't object.

Phil

--

Sent from my phone. Please excuse typos.