Re: Getting DCAT ready for publication (last call)

Hi,

I will take care of it… just to clarify a bit, I can send the final version of the document on Monday, that is 1 business day before the intended publication data, right?

I need to implement the resolutions of today's meeting and ask someone to review the spec over the weekend so that everything will be ready by Monday

Regards,
Fadi