AW: [QB] Disposition of issues

Thanks for this overview, Dave,

Here my comments to the issues (the comments to the spec come with another mail):

>ISSUE-29  Well-formedness
Have not tried the queries but had a look over their meaning and have not found any errors.

>ISSUE-30  Declaring relations between cubes (bad summary)
Postpone is fine for me.

>ISSUE-31   Supporting aggregation for other than SKOS hierarchies
Although I have not tried this modelling myself, I do not find logical errors and thus agree.

However, I will have a comment to the hierarchical code list section in the spec.

>ISSUE-32   Relationship to ISO19156 - Observations & Measurements?
Agree with putting the WG's result about this issue in the QB UC document. Can someone tell me how we should proceed here?

>ISSUE-34 Clarify or drop qb:subslice ?
Would have preferred to keep it, but ok, agree.

>ISSUE-33  Collections of observations and well-formedness of slices
I am not fully convinced that qb:ObservationGroup fully fulfills the need of publishing a latest-value-slice but I think it is a useful extension. Agree.

>ISSUE-39 Allow skos:Collections as value of qb:codeList
Agree.

Best,

Benedikt