Re: AW: [QB] ISSUE-32 relation to O&M

On 1 Mar 2013, at 12:04, Dave Reynolds wrote:
> On 01/03/13 10:13, Benedikt Kaempgen wrote:
>>> Proposed approach: Address this via a working group Note.
>
> Interesting thought.
>
> The advantage of a separate note is that I'm more likely to be able to get people from the TC/211 community to review it if it is self-contained.  But maybe it is too short to justify a full Note.

I'm also concerned that this might be too short for a separate document.

Putting this into the UC&R seems like a good solution to me, if there's not enough time for putting it into the main spec. To make it easy for TC/211 to review the section (which I agree is a good idea), a separate temporary document could be created outside of W3C space, for the sole purpose of presenting it to TC/211.

Best,
Richard