Re: AW: [QB] ISSUE-32 relation to O&M

On 01/03/13 10:13, Benedikt Kaempgen wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Proposed approach: Address this via a working group Note.

Interesting thought.

The advantage of a separate note is that I'm more likely to be able to
get people from the TC/211 community to review it if it is
self-contained.  But maybe it is too short to justify a full Note.

> On a site note regarding a review of a refined specification: I am not in the office from 2nd until 6th of March.

OK, will aim to have a sufficiently stable version by 6th March for you
to review.

Thanks,
Dave