Re: Collecting Best Practise Process for GLD - the 10 steps to GLD / LOD

I agree with your shortened list as well...

In step 7'...triplification, it will need to include a feature that matches/annotates the data to the selected URIs in step 5 (perhaps that is implicitly understood)..

I also like the additional thoughts by Biplav, and would note that in 13'...to engage the community in an ongoing effort, in the US, it is also popular to issue 'challenges' or 'contests' for the community to develop useful apps on the LOD and have a prize for the winner...

Good luck and keep us posted!