Re: Asset Description Metadata Schema (ADMS) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

I agree that the usage notes for dcat:accessURL and downloadURL can be made clearer (not sure if this is still possible)

However, regarding defining the range as a literal typed as xdd:anyURI, I don't agree.
dcat:accessURL is used to refer to a mechanism through which the data can be accessed. This mechanism can be an API that can be represented as a rdfs:Resource that needs to be described with further properties.

Regards,
Fadi
Fadi Maali
PhD student @ DERI
Irish Research Council Embark Scholarship holder
http://www.deri.ie/users/fadi-maali