Re: Asset Description Metadata Schema (ADMS) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

[inside WG, not replying to commenter yet]

On 07/22/2013 01:12 AM, Paul Murray wrote:
> I would suggest that the range of
> 	dcat:AccessURL
> 	dcat:downloadURL
>
> Should not be a resource, but a literal of type xs:anyURI . The vocabulary is not talking about a thing to which the URL refers, but about the URL in and of itself.
>

> If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. If this e-mail or any attachments have been sent to you in error, that error does not constitute waiver of any confidentiality, privilege or copyright in respect of information in the e-mail or attachments.

Thoughts?   My understanding is that he's correct in a pedantic sense,
but that's not how people want to do things.   We should probably add
some text to the document explaining this and maybe motivating it.

      -- Sandro