Re: Reviewing open DCAT actions; action required from Bernadette, Phil, John, Sandro

On 01/31/2013 04:13 PM, Richard Cyganiak wrote:
> Sandro:
>
> You took two actions related to making the DCAT namespace resolvable:
>
> ACTION-68:http://www.w3.org/ns/dcat#  to GET FPWD vocab?
> https://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/actions/68
>
> ACTION-70: Put in place proper HTML and RDF for the dcat namespace
> https://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/actions/70
>
> Are these the same thing? I notice that the namespace has content negotiation with Turtle, RDF/XML and HTML variants in place; the only issue seems to be that the HTML variant isn't particularly informative. So, are the actions done, or was there more that you were planning to do, or is there more to do here for someone else to do?
>

> Thanks all for any updates!

I believe those are the same thing and they are done.   I would like to
put something more informative as the HTML, but that's equally true for
all W3C RDF namespaces, and it's not blocking anything I know of, so
there's no need to call it out here.

I've now marked them closed in the tracker.   Obviously we can re-open
them if something else is needed.

        -- Sandro