[dcat] issue 10 - dcat:granularity - proposal

From: Fadi Maali <fadi.maali@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 20:46:26 +0000
To: Public GLD WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Hello,

A proposal to resolve issue 10 on dcat: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/10

Based on the discussion in the emails linked to from the issue page, I suggest dropping the property from the specification. It is currently underspecified and it is not clear how it is used.
Currently, we don't have a specific recommendation fro publishers on how to use it and what for.

It can be considered for possible future version of DCAT but I suggest not including it for this version.

Regards,
Fadi