W3C GLD WG call Thur 17-Jan-2013

From: Bernadette Hyland <bhyland@3roundstones.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 06:19:29 -0500
Cc: GLD Chairs <team-gld-chairs@w3.org>
To: W3C public GLD WG WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Hi GLDers,
We are on for our regular telecon on Thursday.  I'll post an agenda later today at the usual location.  At a conference today on big data & cloud computing at US National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) which is very good.

Vint Cerf speaking at 9AM US ET today. If you want to tune in, they are webcasting.  Check #NISTCloud for details on twitter.

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland, co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group
Charter: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/