Next W3C GLD WG telecom is Thursday 10-January-2013

From: Bernadette Hyland <bhyland@3roundstones.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 15:08:04 -0500
Cc: GLD Chairs <team-gld-chairs@w3.org>
To: W3C public GLD WG WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,
Hope you all had an enjoyable holiday.  I propose we next meet via telecon on Thursday 10-January-2013, usual time and resume regular weekly meetings thereafter.

If you are working on deliverables (vocabs, glossary, BP, etc.), please consider this a friendly reminder to set aside some time to work on them.  We'll begin the new year with a complete review of tracker & status update.

Thanks and warmest wishes for a healthy and productive 2013.

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland, co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group
Charter: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/