[RegOrg] Issue-45 - request for review

From: Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:12:11 +0000
To: Government Linked Data Working Group <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
[Lifting this one out of the ORG email threads so it is visible,
especially for RegOrg editors and to Richard whose review comment
prompted this issue.]

## ISSUE-45 (treatment of site addresses)

Following on list discussions we have removed the range constraint on
org:siteAddress [1] but left a comment that use of a well known address
encoding such as vCard is encouraged.

I think this satisfies ISSUE-45, at least from ORG's point of view.

Phil - we've parked this in "Pending Review" until you and Richard can
check if you are happy the change is sufficient to resolve the issue.

Dave

[1]
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/org/index.html#org:siteAddress