Re: Need to Resign from GLD

Hi Dan,
I understand and thank you for the time you generously gave to the WG in 2011-12.  Thank you again for accommodating our last F2F meeting in the US.

I hope that you'll consider a review the GLD Best Practices document when it goes to last call status, hopefully next month.  You'll see a post about that if you stay on the list.

Sandro, please advise how IE's formally resign from the WG.  The W3C process document didn't actually provide guidance.[1]

Thanks again Dan!

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland, co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group
Charter: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/policies#resignation