Re: BP 5-Star Scheme

Hi MArios

Thanks for your comment.
Originally this part was intended to reflect the scheme proposed in [1],
i.e., 5 star scheme for vocabularies, following the same philosophy of the
5 stars scheme for datasets ... so, it's not what is reflected in the
current document, we need to improve that part... thanks!

Boris

[1]
http://bvatant.blogspot.com.es/2012/02/is-your-linked-data-vocabulary-5-star_9588.html