Re: a few little points on bp

Hi Sandro,
Thanks.  These have all been updated with the exception of SOTD which I couldn't figure out *where* it is pulled in from.  If you can tell me where Respec is pulling this in from, I'd be grateful.

I happily promoted RDFa and JSON-LD to the top of the ordered list, linked to the LD Glossary and removed N3 :-)

Thanks for your suggestions.  Still working through edits & folding in comments.

Cheers,
Bernadette Hyland