Re: Best Practices — document to the WG today?

Thanks for all the work on this. From my POV the only outstanding issues
are entirely editorial. I'm reading through the doc now and my native
speaker/grammatical pedantry has me in a vice-like grip, which is my way
of saying that I'd like to do some polishing of the text. Not changing
its meaning, just putting it through an editorial mill.

Mind if I do that now? (i.e. ahead of the meeting)?

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead