Von: Dave Reynolds [dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. Dezember 2013 20:50
An: Government Linked Data Working Group
Betreff: ORG and Data Cube transition requests updated

I believe I've made the required changes, please check and let me know
of any problems or things I've forgotten.

o ORG PR request [1] updated to point to WG resolution and to comments
summary.

o Created ORG comments summary page [2] combining LR comments with a
statement that no comments outside of the implementation reports were
made during CR.

o Updated ORG static html copy to correct a missing link to the patents
page which got lost in the move to the new ReSpec.

o Data Cube PR request [3] updated to point to WG resolution and to
comments summary.

o Created Data Cube comments summary page [4] with a summary of CR
period comments and copy of the LC summary. [All the comments had
already been summarized in the PR request page but not in the form of a
comments disposition table.]

For the two transition requests Data Cube already had the expected
publication date down as 2013-12-17 so I put that for ORG too. Correct
if that's not right.  Should I generate new static-pr.html snapshots
with that date or leave that till after the transition meeting?

Dave

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/ORG_PR_transition
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/ORG_comments
[3] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Data_Cube_PR_transition