Re: Vocabulary visualization - can you help?

Dear Phil,

We can do that. That is, we'll make a proposal and bring it to the group.
I hope we'll be able to address the concern Dave raised with respect to
the diagram we produced earlier for ORG, and I believe we can build
consensus on some form of graphical representation.

I am sorry I was not able to join in the discussion today on ORG/RegOrg.
This is because Brazil is -5 hours with respect to Dublin time.

Regards,
Joćo Paulo