[QB] Last Call updated summary

From: Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:53:59 +0100
To: Government Linked Data Working Group <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
In preparation for the "face to face" ...

Now that Last Call has closed I've updated the summary of comments [1].
As you can see  we've had a good set of responses, including several
endorsements with concrete examples of deployed applications.

[Dan Gillman had also hoped to respond but had too many other
commitments. As part of an off-list dialogue he seconded Franck Cotton's
feedback.]

Given the rounds of clarification we've gone through we are left with a
number of editorial comments to address, respond to and document (around
40) and one remaining non-editorial one.

So the only issue we have to address as a working group in one raised by
Franck Cotton which I've added to the tracker as ISSUE-59 [2].

Richard - shall I start to work through the editorial changes?

Dave

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Data_Cube_LC_comments

[2] https://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/59