AW: W3C GLD WG meeting Thursday 04-Apr-2013 - Agenda - QB UCR

Hello,

Thanks, Hadley, for sending the agenda.

Regarding agenda item: Data Cube UCR - Benedikt Kaempgen; see Data Cube UCR Timetable [4]

Unfortunately, I probably cannot make it to the call. Therefore, here the status:

* The Editor's Draft for the Data Cube Use Case Document [1] is updated from feedback received since Feb 23 2012.
* The document reflects the current status of the QB vocabulary. It should not raise new requirements but rather motivate and document the work on the QB-issues in the tracker.
* I have checked the document with Pubrules [2] and there are only few issues left where I do not have enough experience to know what exactly to do. I might need help with pubrules.
* Dave plans to draft an initial version of a section on "ISSUE-32   Relationship to ISO19156 - Observations & Measurements?" for me to include at an appropriate point in the UC Note.
* Dave kindly also volunteered to review the document.

I hope that helps.

Best,

Benedikt

[1] <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/data-cube-ucr/data-cube-ucr-20130227/index.html>