Re: ACTION-83 Get clarification from Maxx Deckers on what DC meant in what they specified

I'm struggling to see how this is not inconsistent. The HTML doc says
that dcterms:language as a range of
http://purl.org/dc/terms/LinguisticSystem which is a class.

The schema says the same thing:
http://dublincore.org/2012/06/14/dcterms.ttl (that takes some finding!)

IIRC this is something I've heard you say before that several others
disagree with (I defer to others and make no assertion myself), that a
literal is a resource and therefore you can always give a literal as the
value even when a URI is expected (DC doesn't use the terms object
property and datatype property but that's what we're talking about).

I note though that dcterms:language is a sub property of dc:language
(which has no domain and range), so is that a get out of gaol card?

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
W3C eGovernment