Re: ISSUE-38 (Registered what?): Name of the vocab formerly known as Core Business Vocabulary, currently called Legal Entity [Organization Ontology]

On 18/10/2012 14:39, Dave Reynolds wrote:
[..]

> ARGH!  I now see that you've raised this as an issue on ORG. Did you
> mean to do that?  Surely this is an issue for the ontology formerly
> known as the Legal Entity vocabulary.

It's not an issue for ORG as such and I'm as keen as you that this does
*not* hold up the LC transition - it shouldn't. I do, however, think it
helpful at this stage to clarify what the LE/RCE/WTF vocab is about and
why org:FormalOrganization isn't (quite) specific enough.

--

Phil Archer
W3C eGovernment

http://philarcher.org