Re: ORG: proposed Last Call draft for review

I've updated the wiki template in line with this. Only the last two
bullet points in the org conformance section are not included in the
wiki. I've added a sentence about this in the intro saying: "Additional
bullet points may be added, particularly relating to a {vocab} profile,
that are specific to the vocabulary in question."

Having done that, how would you and Richard feel about resolving that
all GLD vocabs will use this conformance template? Any objection to
using it for DCAT, Richard?

Phil.

--

Phil Archer