Re: ORG: proposed Last Call draft for review

Agh! I really should read e-mail threads bottom up...

Right, take 2. So now I've gone back to the wiki and put back most of
Richard's changes. I think the wording around not using terms from other
vocabs where this one will do is fine in Dave's version so I've kept that.

s/declare/define/ yes.

Requiring given formats - OK - that makes sense. Dave - do you think
that bullet could be added to ORG (you didn't include it).

--

Phil Archer
W3C eGovernment

http://philarcher.org