a complete diagram for the Org Ontology

From: Joćo Paulo Almeida <jpalmeida@inf.ufes.br>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 10:37:33 -0200
To: <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Dear All,

I attach a diagram we have drawn for the Org Ontology. We have used UML
class diagrams for this, and used generalization sets carefully to represent
disjointedness when necessary. Separate arrow heads indicate different
generalization sets in the diagram and should be interpreted as overlapping.

We believe that the picture in the working draft should be updated to
include the specialization relation between org:Organization and foaf:Agent
and between org:Post and org:Organization. A more complete diagram (like the
one we attach) could also be useful in the document.

Best regards,
Joćo Paulo

ORG_ONTOLOGY_complete_diagram.png
(image/png attachment: ORG_ONTOLOGY_complete_diagram.png)