ISA programme vocabulary namespace documents

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 19:37:10 +0100
To: Public GLD WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Following Thursday's resolution, I have put in place the RDF and HTML
representations of the ADMS vocabulary at http://www.w3.org/ns/adms.

I have put holding pages in place for the other 4:

http://www.w3.org/ns/radion
http://www.w3.org/ns/person
http://www.w3.org/ns/legal
http://www.w3.org/ns/locn

Various speaking commitments mean that I won't be on the Thursday calls
for several weeks but I'm hoping to secure WG approval for putting those
namespace docs in place as well. Hence I will send some mail about this
to the WG in the coming days.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer