Re: Current Developments in relation to GLD

Hi Bart,

I would be certainly interested to know more.

At IBM, we are working on semantic models for cross-domain cooperation in
a city. Some details are in a paper here:
 http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2018319
A talk on it will be given by my colleague at Semtech 2012 in June.
The web page is here:
http://researcher.ibm.com/view_project.php?id=2505
Regards,
--Biplav