Re: Please recommend interesting 4-5 star Linked Data Sets

Hi again,

forgot to mention the technology behind:

- PoolParty thesaurus manager for clean energy controlled vocabulary (in LOD) - http://poolparty.biz
- D2R Server of Free University of Berlin for parts of RDF conversion - http://d2rq.org/d2r-server
- Open Links Virtuoso as triple store - http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/
- SWCs Linked Data Manager as ETL tool for continuous data integration scheduling - http://www.semantic-web.at/linked-data-manager

For used RDF vocabularies please see data.reegle.info manuals....

Regards!

Martin

--
Martin Kaltenböck, CMC