ISA programme vocabularies

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 18:11:08 +0100
To: Public GLD WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Bernadette, George, everyone.

I'm pleased to say that the development work on the various ISA
Programme vocabularies has now been completed and so they are ready for
us/the GLD to take on board.

Might there be time to introduce these on this week or next week's call
please? What I'd *like* to do is to put the namespace documents in place
on w3.org/ns but only with explicit GLD WG approval (there's a holding
page in place for ADMS but I haven't put anything else into /ns space yet).

All the vocabs are available via the official EU Joinup Platform but
they are wrapped in zips so for ease of access I've put *unofficial*
copies on my own Web space temporarily.

RADion: the substrate for ADMS and, subject to GLD discussion and
approval, DCAT too:

http://philarcher.org/isa/radion_v1.0.rdf
http://philarcher.org/isa/radion_v1.0.html

Official page: http://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/radion/description
(there is no specification document :-( )

ADMS: the vocab for describing vocabs and code lists:

http://philarcher.org/isa/adms_v1.0.1.rdf
http://philarcher.org/isa/adms_v1.0.1.html
http://philarcher.org/isa/ADMS_Specification_v1.00.pdf

Official page: http://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/adms/description